Blessings,
I hope this message finds you in a peaceful place. I'm writing to share an important new project with you.

Recently, I narrated the landmark feature film The Black Candle, directed by visionary M.K. Asante, Jr. I also composed and recited poetry for the must-see holiday movie that Time magazine calls "fit for a poet."

My wish is for the whole world to see this inspirational film. Please support this film by:

- Visiting the film's NEW Official Movie Website
- Purchasing the film on DVD or through iTunes
- Screening the film at your school, library, or other institution.
- Spreading this message to your e-mail list (by clicking FWD)
- Posting theblackcandle.com to your blogs, Facebook, Myspace, and/or Twitter pages

Thank you for your support and have a blessed and wonderful day.

www.mayaangelou.com

I'm reading: A Message from Dr. Maya AngelouTweet this!
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati