collage by Lenelle Moise

LINKS

WEBSITE

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

PRE-ORDER THE CD

READ THE BLOG

INVITE LENELLE



Join Our Mailing List

Friends,

As of this writing, The Expatriate Amplification Project is 52% funded. I have just 11 days to raise $2644 to design, manufacture, promote and release the "root funk space vox soul music" I sing with my Off-Broadway co-star Karla Mosley. This is totally possible with your help. If I don't raise the full amount by December 22, all funds are returned...Then it would really feel like winter. Please follow the links below and keep this artist warm!

You can:

>> listen and sing along to an AUDIO CLIP of my song "Aliens."

>> read and be inspired by my POST about art, class, vulnerability and fund-raising.

>> preview and enjoy the COLLAGES I'll send to all who pledge.

All of the above can be found by browsing:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lenellemoise/the-expatriate-amplification-project

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lenellemoise/the-expatriate-amplification-project

Pledge today to show 100% love. As always, I am grateful for the backers who have already contributed. Keep spreading the word!

Sonic Truth,
Lenelle




Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to trutheory@gmail.com by lenelle@lenellemoise.com.
Lenelle Moise | PO Box 1386 | NORTHAMPTON | MA | 01061

I'm reading: Music Clip, Postcards & More... from MoiseTweet this!
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati